Welcome to Florida Marriage License
Your Source for Florida Marriage License Information
If you want to obtain a marriage license in Florida, you have two options. You can apply directly at an official County Clerk of Court location or seek assistance from an independent third-party site offering application guidance. Our website conveniently provides links to both options, ensuring that you have access to all the resources you need. However, it is important to note that the information presented on our site may not be entirely accurate, or current.
Streamline Your Marriage License Process with Our Guides
Hey there! We're here to simplify your life by simplifying the process of getting your Florida marriage license. Our goal is to present you with all of the relevant information. You need to get your license quickly and without hassle. Therefore, take it easy, put your feet up, and allow us to take care of everything for you! We will walk you through the all process from start to finish. Starting with the first step, from what you need to know to what you need to bring, we'll even help you figure out where to go and when.
Florida Marriage License Online Application Services
Looking to obtain your Florida marriage license online? Look no further! We offer a comprehensive guide to getting your marriage license, available in our Marriage License Packet.
Florida Clerks of Court
Detailed information about each Clerks of Court for all Florida Counties.
Before heading to your local County Clerk of Court office to apply for a driver's license, it's a good idea to review these 10 helpful tips:
1. Locate the nearest Florida County Courthouse (Clerk of Court) office.
2. Check the office hours to avoid any inconvenience.
3. Make an appointment, as it is available at all offices.
4. Try visiting mid-week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) instead of Mondays and Fridays.
5. Avoid visiting during lunch hours (11:30 AM - 2:00 PM) when there is usually a higher volume of visitors.
6. Avoid visiting on the first and last day of the month.
7. Avoid visiting the day after a holiday.
8. Make sure to bring all the required documentation to complete your application.
9. Print and fill out the necessary forms before your visit.
10. If you have any questions or concerns, contact your local Florida County Courthouse (Clerk of Court) before your visit.
Got a question?
We’d love to hear from you. Get in touch and begin the journey to success.