This site is privately owned and is neither affiliated with, nor endorsed by, nor operated by any government agency. Clerk of Court >

How to Get a Florida Marriage License in Okaloosa County

Before exchanging rings, you'll need a Florida marriage license. Marriage licenses are issued by counties, and you can apply for your license at your local county clerk's office. Here are the steps to take before walking down the aisle.

People interested in getting married, who live in the Crestview, Florida area, or in the Okaloosa County region, can get the marriage process started by obtaining the proper paperwork at the Okaloosa County Clerk of Courts office which is located at:

Okaloosa County Clerk of Court

101 E. James Lee Blvd.

Crestview, Florida 32536

(850) 689-5000 ext. 3362

For more information on locations near you, visit the Okaloosa County website.

For additional information and a detailed checklist, please see the Florida Marriage License Checklist & Forms Packet.